Hey! Welcome to leetngo, the new InfoSec blog, it’s great to have you again 🙂
In these series we will be covering a critical topic for InfoSec guys.
Web Application Penetration Testing Series
Hi again folks, as you all know web applications are growing fast everyday. Consequently, a large percentage of pentesting missions involves web applications. Hence, we decided to start a web application pentesting series that will be devided into two main parts; basic concepts and advanced ones.
In this tutorial we will be covering some of the most basic web application security concepts.
Below is listed the content of our series, and each topic will be discussed apart in a seperate post.
- HTTP/HTTPS Protocols & Web Apps Architecture
- Turn out any browser into a web pentesting platform
- Web Forms/Sessions & Cookies
- Basics of: SQL Injection, XSS and CSRF attacks
- Tools, Resources & books to read